– – -Some facts you should know
1. The New Breed for Sustainable Development is a foremost socio-political group in Nigeria with over 50,000 members across the country and beyond. Our goal is to transform the mindsets and attitudes of young people from all walks of life to become self-reliant, agents of sustainability and development, and entrench the culture of oneness in purpose.
2. The New Breed Entrepreneurship Training scheme is absolutely free for everyone irrespective of political affiliation, religion, social status, etc. All facilities/materials for the training are provided at no cost.
3. Our target is to train 10,000 Akwa Ibom youths in batches on various entrepreneurial skill sets, the best trainees will receive starter packs from The New Breed for Sustainable Development.
4. Areas of Training for the program include but are not limited to: Catering, Makeover, Leather Works, Fashion Design, Audio/Visual Production, Agriculture, ICT, Photography/Videography, etc.
5. The training is in line with our mission to promote skill-based education and entrepreneurship and is conscious of the important contribution entrepreneurship makes to sustainable development by creating jobs, driving economic growth and innovation, improving social conditions, and addressing social and environmental challenges in the context of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030 Agenda, and promoting our heritage and values while instilling the spirit of craftsmanship, and Entrepreneurship among youths and will further complement the Dakkada philosophy of Governor Udom Emmanuel’s administration.
6. All participants will be given a certificate of participation while outstanding participants will receive starter packs for their various ventures.
Interested applicants are required to register manually at the State Secretariat; no 68 Bennet Bassey Street, Ewet housing Estate or fill the registration form online via: https://forms.gle/dkYizpsv4JmdypWH9.